2016 is ending! It’s been a long, interesting year, but it’s time to move on to 2017. Of course, I have things I’d like to accomplish next year. There are definitely some specific things I have in mind, so I’ll share them (maybe this will help hold me accountable this year)!
- I received a sewing machine last year for Christmas… ok, maybe 2 years ago? I really can’t remember. But… it’s still in the box. Yikes. My first 2017 goal is to actually learn how to use it. My friend Sara wants to learn how to sew also, so I really want us to sign up for sewing classes together and get this thing going.
- I know losing weight is always everyone’s goal. But I’m going to Harry Potter World in March, and I’m in two weddings in 2017. So I’m getting my gym membership back, and I’m going to start eating healthier. I did the 21 day fix back in August, and I loved it. So, I’m going to start back into that over the next couple of months. Goals: Stick with it this year.
- I want to get to 300 blog subscribers. It may seem a little low, and it may seem a little high, depending on your blog view. But I really want to get deeper into blogging, and I want to work hard at it in 2017. It’s been a pretty decent start, I think, but I can’t wait to get into it more in the coming year. Feel free to send me suggestions of blog posts that you want to see in 2017!
- I want to get as much credit paid off in 2017 as I possibly can. Anything extra will be going toward that until it’s paid off. I’m pretty excited about this one. The fewer payments I have to make toward unnecessary things, the more savings and travel I’ll be able to allow myself.
- Travel as much as possible. I’m young, I’m single, I have no children. I want to travel as much as I possibly can while I can. It’s something I love doing, and I always look forward to it.
That’s pretty much it for now. I want to set some larger goals that I know I’ll be able to accomplish, and then work on some smaller goals during the year.